Saturday, April 26, 2008

Abbey's Creative Mind

I love to see what this little girl thinks up. She loves to dress herself up in all sorts of things. We have a few things that are her favorite. A scarf Carol gave me for Christmas, my witch's hat from her first birthday party, her princess Belle shoes she got from Aunt Christine last year, her tutu's from Heidi and/or Gloria, and any of her miscellaneous jewelry. Oh, and she loves to wear big shoes. You better believe she loves to wear Aunt Carrie's shoes anytime she is around (who wouldn't!). Another funny thing she does with clothes is she finds favorites that she has to wear everywhere. She has demanded to wear her red coat zipped up all the way even though its hot outside. And of course we have made store trips with her tutu on. But the worst one was when she had to wear "George" hoodie everywhere, to my horror this included church (trust me, I tried to take it off)! By the way, she calls it George because it has a monkey on it like Curious George, her favorite. Not only does she wear the funniest outfits, she likes to carry or push things around at the same time. Her baby stroller or grocery cart filled up with all her toys are her favorites to push around. It cracks me up. I finally got with it and started to take pictures of her doing this. I think they are priceless!
That is "George" above... the poor girl would play outside with it on, her cheeks would be all flushed but no matter how many times I asked her if "we should take George off" she would say in a chipper voice "no"

6 comments:

Shandelle said...

What a cutie!! And Congrats on EVERYTHING!!! You have been busy!

Carrie Elder said...

Abbey is definately one of a kind:) She is my favorite little girl! I was especially honored that she shared her dried apple chips and crackers with me the other day. She was going on about George too, and I think she was sad she didn't have her sweater on! It all makes sense now!

Carrie Elder said...

Abbey is definately one of a kind:) She is my favorite little girl! I was especially honored that she shared her dried apple chips and crackers with me the other day. She was going on about George too, and I think she was sad she didn't have her sweater on! It all makes sense now!

Heidi Joncas said...

What a girl. We need to come see her so Bode and Abbey can be creative together.

Jill said...

She makes me smile. :)

CHRISTINE said...

Oh how I love Abbey! I am so happy that her and Wyatt are such great buds!! She sure is one of a kind, but we wouldn't want it any other way now would we! Love you.