Saturday, April 26, 2008

Michael's Announcement Pictures

The end of last month I went to Christine's and we played around with her nice camera. I wanted to get a good picture of Michael for his announcement (which I have ready to go, so be expecting one soon if your close family/friends). It was a lot of fun trying to act like we knew what we were doing and making them look as professional as possible! I think we got some good shots of Mikey... see for yourself!
And here is what Wyatt and Abigail were up to during our photo session... I was bouncing Luke, when Abbey decided she wanted in on the action. Of course when Wyatt saw Abbey he wanted to do it to. A two year old is much heavier than a nine month old! I couldn't help but post these pictures, I think their faces are too funny!

4 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Doesn't matter how nice the camera...you just have a goodlooking baby boy! I love baby Michael! Yes, Wyatt and Abbey are a hoot...and it looks like my house is completely empty...oh wait, it is! I'll be happy when we get some pictures on the wall.

Carrie Elder said...

Haha... their faces are funny! Wyatt has such skinny legs in those little big boy boxer briefs (wow... 4 B's). I love the pictures of Michael, and I love the announcements... very cute!

David Merrill Family said...

Thanks for the pix, Connie. They are priceless. Give those babies a hug for Grandpa and Grandma.

Tara Fisher said...

Okay you gals should be professional photographers. I love the pictures. Great job on your cute kiddos.