Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today was Mom's birthday. She would have been 51!

(Mom and Dad with Abigail)
It was a happy and extra special day today, because Stella Kate (after mom) Webb was given her blessing today. But before that, yesterday, Stella was sealed to Cameron and Jenny. I am so happy that these events took place at the same time of Mom's birthday... it was fitting. With out a doubt, mom was with Stella, Cameron and Jenny yesterday in the temple. It was a really neat experience.

(Mom with Abigail on mother's day 06)
Mom and Dad were sealed with Cameron when he was just a baby. I remember her telling me about that experience. Bringing Cameron out in his white outfit to be joined with them was a sweet memory she would remember. I know she was there yesterday! I am thankful for our Heavenly Father's plan of salvation. It truly is a plan of happiness. I am also thankful for tender mercies... I was given one last night when Mom was so vividly in my dreams. It was amazing to see how clearly my subconscious remembers her. I love you mom and can't wait until we can meet again!
(Good times in Payson, summer 06)

3 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

What a sweet post. Your Mom was a beautiful lady!

Jill said...

I always love your posts. You have such a great way at describing things. I'm glad you were able to go to the sealing, thanks for letting Abby and Mike come out too. We had fun. You and your sisters are so pretty, just like your mom. :)

Carrie Elder said...

Aww momma:) I'm sure she was there too... she wouldn't miss it. I haven't had a dream with her in it yet... I want one! Maybe some day. Love you.