Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Year, New Focus

I feel really bad about the lack of posting. I stopped right before Christmas and haven't caught up. Its worse, because I feel like this Blog is my book of memories. And I have to blog about the past events even though they happened a month in half ago! I don't know why I haven't been motivated to blog. I think it has to do with the time it takes. It takes time away from my family. I have been trying to focus on new priorities this year. I felt like last year was just caught up in surviving day to day life. I don't feel like I was taking steps to actually progress forward in my life. Does that make sense? I don't know. But my focus has been elsewhere lately. I hope I can feel like I make a difference in myself this year. So blogging and turning on the computer (which sucks me in for hours) has taken a back burner for awhile. I know that everyone misses our mind blowing thoughts and cute pictures... just kidding, but I do know Grandma Merrill misses the updates on her grand kids! So prepare yourself for some catching up. I know its Valentines... but Christmas here we come!

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

You look like a china doll in that picture...beautiful! I'm bracing myself for some picture overload! I will admit that I love your posts...they're so witty and of course your pictures are great! It's funny because I talk to you almost every day and know what's going on with you, but I still need to read your blog. I never got to comment on the post about mom. I loved it! See you tomorrow for some more canning! Love you.

David Merrill Family said...

Ya! New post. Sorta. I agree that you look beautiful in that photo. And all the handsome and beautiful people with you. Look forward to see most posts. Glad to see you canning. Really glad!