Friday, February 4, 2011

Life

Life gets hard sometimes... and the blog takes the back burner. Since life isn't ever easy, I won't promise you I will be updating regularly. But I want to try to update at least once in a while. Lots has happened since August. Our family has had a lot of ups and downs these last six months (more details in future posts) I have a ton of pictures I've taken and Tim is working nights again, so updates here we come! In case you forgot what we looked like, here are our most recent family photos.

5 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Yay! A new post! I am glad you blogged :) I find it very therapeutic to sit down and write.

You guys are all so beautiful!

Jill said...

I was so excited to click on my blog and see that you had updated! I love your family pictures. Love you guys! Miss you!

Lee Brooks said...

Me too.

David Merrill Family said...

Me too.

Lynn, Julee and Misty said...

Love, Love, Love all of the pictures! What big, beautiful blue eyes little Benjamin has, just like his mama! It's great to see updated pictures of your gorgeous family. We sure miss and love you all.