Sunday, July 1, 2007

Late Night...

Okay, I know that everyone must be a little annoyed every time they checked my blog for the last two weeks (kind of like how I look in the picture above). I have had drafts written for a while but it took me a long time to find the time to upload the pictures. Since I took two naps today (man I have been extra tired lately) and therefore not that tired tonight, I decided I would take advantage and upload video and pictures. So, thanks for being so patient! I hope that the latest 6 posts will catch everyone up... I know that I will pay tomorrow at 10:00 church for staying up this late, but its worth it!!

4 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

YeAh for new posts!! I love your posts you always write to must and it is fun to read. Abby is so dang cute. I love the dirty booger picture. Bode had a ton of them when we went camping.
I am so excited for another Merrill baby... we bet that is it another girl.

CHRISTINE said...

Finally! :) I loved reading all of your posts. The pictures are great too! Good job.

Jill said...

Connie, you are right...I was waiting for your posts! You are so funny! I loved all of them....except for me jumping on the tree...:) I read all of them and I'm glad to be caught up on what's going on. Oh..and I have the pictures of Abbey. I don't have your e-mail. When we get home from CA I'll call you. Now go to sleep early tonight!

David Merrill Family said...

I love your posts, too! This is a fun way to keep up with what is happening in you guys lives. Cause we love to know how you are.