Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bella?

I think that the wrong girl was chosen to play Bella for the movie version of Twilight. I think Carrie would make a perfect Bella, look for yourself...


She has the beauty and the "Edward" tattoo to prove her credibility in the role!

These pictures were taken as a joke last summer... I came across them and thought it would be a fun post, since I'm all excited that they are currently filming the movie (which will be out in December!). I hope I didn't embarrass Carrie, if I were her I wouldn't be... I think she is beautiful!! PS my tattoo says Jacob

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Hey! Where's my tattoo?? :) I love you guys..you are both silly! But I have to admit, I am looking forward to the movie too, even though it will probably not be as good as the books.

Julie said...

Hey Connie - we just started a blog and I added you as a link on our page, I hope you don't mind. Ours is private, so send me your email address and I'll add you to our list of readers. Your kids are so adorable! I'd watch out for that Michael though - there's something in that name that means WILD. Can't wait for Twilight - December 12th!!!!