Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hail to the Graduate

Tim's youngest sister Lee, graduated from Blue Ridge High School on Thursday. Tim got the day off so we were able to go up and be there for the ceremony. Tim and I got married when Lee was a freshman, so it has been interesting to watch her grow into the beautiful college bound woman she is today! She worked really hard throughout her four years of high school. Not only did she excel at multiple sports like Volleyball and Track, but she was really ambitious when it came to her grades and classes too! Her graduation day will be a day no one will forget. It SNOWED!! The ceremony was moved inside the gym and lights went out during the Senior movie presentation! It was an interesting evening to say the least. Congrats Lee, good luck!!
Tim and me with Lee


Lee with her big brothers Peter and Tim

Lee with her big sisters Jill and Heidi

Michael came along to watch Aunt Lee graduate, he was a little confused by the clapping

It was a short trip since Tim had to work early on Friday. I think Abigail wanted to stay longer and play with cousins! She protested a lot during the drive home. I took this picture at the gas station on our way out. It was really cute how much she wanted to play in the "tow!" (snow) She wouldn't take her coat off the whole way down!

4 comments:

Carrie Elder said...

Haha! Abbey looks really sad you are leaving! Michael also looks just like you in the picture with Lee! Crazy weather, eh?

CHRISTINE said...

Oh poor Abbey! I remember being young and not wanting to leave the cousins. I love the picture of her with her coat!

Darbi & Chris said...

Cute Fam! You look beautifulicious. Found your link through Christine. It's me..your long lost cousin. I'm serious. Yup that's right, the one who did that when we were young. Yes "that".
J/K on all that. It's been a while. Looks like all is well with you. Hope to hear from ya. Talk with you later.

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to see you guys up there! How cute Lee walked with Michael! Also in the pic with you 3... I am behind your head in the background... thanks for blocking me! jk... anyways I thought the snow was awesome! How crazy in May... see you tonight! I'm excited!