Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Its Official... I'm a Blooser

As in the words of one of my cousins... I am a Blooser: a blog loser, one who updates his or her blog once every few months (thanks Julie for the great term)

Don't think I'm unaware that my last post was in February. I'm well aware, and have been fighting that feeling that you had as a kid. When you knew you should be working on an assignment that you had months to complete, but you waited until two weeks before! Or maybe that was just me as a kid.

Anyways, here's to breaking my blogging silence once again... Below you will find an old post that I never posted. I will be adding more regularly, or at least that is the plan!

3 comments:

Jill said...

blooser, that's funny! I laughed out loud at those pictures of Lee & Megan crashing. Too funny! I love the way you write, good post!

CHRISTINE said...

I love the way you write too. It's always entertaining reading your posts! I laughed out loud looking at those pictures too...great action shots! Looking forward to more posts...

David Merrill Family said...

Yes!!!! I was thinking as this I opened your blog that I would try and think of some clever way to convince you to update....and there it was!!!!I'm calling David over to look. Ya!