Friday, June 19, 2009

Put on Your Thinking Cap

Tim is going back to school!! Actually, I really don't think going "back" is the right term. With the exception of the credits from going through the Academy, It seems he doesn't really have any credits from his so called semesters up at EA and in Utah! He has been very excited to get back and decided to go through University of Phoenix online. So I know I will be seeing this a lot...
And true to his Merrill genes... he already is ahead in his assignments (such an overachiever!). In fact he has been told by a counselor that he has been his best student with how much he has been on top of everything. Yeah... his classes just started this Monday!

3 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

I didn't get that "overachieving" Merrill gene. :(

David Merrill Family said...

Maybe he will be the valedictorian.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I got my Bachelor's at UOP...it's a great school! PS on your watermelon pics so cute especially the one b/w with red watermelon... cute! Miss you guys :o)