Friday, June 5, 2009

"Tincess" Bike

-January 8th-

What do you do when you get a cool "tincess" bike from Santa? Learn to ride it all by yourself of course! Abbey was so excited to get her princess bike for Christmas. Learning to peddle herself... not so much. She required a lot of back breaking bending from mom and dad to learn how to peddle. One day she just caught on. I think it was the fact that she was tired of mom not wanting to push her for very long and not letting her go all the cool places she wanted to!
I will spare you the pictures Tim took of me helping Abbey. Tim got some great butt shots of me that will not be shared!

Tim decided to show her by doing it himself... too funny, look at her concentrating on his feet!

And off she goes by herself!


And I can't forget Mike... he watched from the doorway (I can't believe how much he has grown since then!!)