Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

This year, Halloween was a lot of fun. It always is fun... but it was especially fun this year with Tim having the whole day off!! (only the second since we have been married over five years). We switched gears after Abbey's Birthday party, and all got dressed up for our ward trunk-or-treat. We pulled it all off last minute with borrowed clothes from family, last years face paint and cheap wigs from Wal-Mart. Abbey's was the easiest of all, we had bought her costume the year before but didn't use it. So here we are...

Can you tell who we all are? Tim wasn't that excited to be Edward from Twilight, but he was a good sport for me and pulled it off well.

A lady from my ward joked that I should have been holding book four, where Bella is pregnant.

My Edwards...

Mike was so funny at the ward party. All he wanted to do was sit on the sidewalk and walk in the wet, muddy grass. I guess he wasn't that thrilled to be Edward either!

Tim took the kids trick-or-treating. I stayed at our car and gave out candy. Mike wanted to eat each individual candy piece that would go into his bag. Tim said it was a little frustrating taking him around all cranky because he couldn't eat his candy!

Abbey was a candy veteran. She knew what she was doing and was so happy all night long! What a fun end to a great day!

6 comments:

David Merrill Family said...

tim is better looking than edward. and you beat bella.

David Merrill Family said...

And Mikey just kills me. I needed that laugh :).

peter said...

Your more of a man than me. Your a trooper Tim.

CHRISTINE said...

Ahhaha! I love these pictures. Tim really was a good sport...with makeup and all. You guys look great!

Carrie Elder said...

Abbey looks cute with her pink eyeshadow... she's my favorite little girl!! That pictures of Mike on the sidewalk... that's priceless that is.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Connie, I don't know if you remember me but, we were in the Los Alamos ward together for a couple years. My name was Amanda Johnson, anyway I found your blog through someone else from the old ward and thought that I would leave a comment and not just blog stalk. You look great as always. Congrats on the baby and I love your family costumes!