Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Brother!

Thursday, August 2nd, was my big brother Cameron's 30th birthday. Jenny planned a surprise party at Carrie's XS Salon. It was a success. I felt bad all day for not calling Cam and wishing him a happy birthday, but I didn't want to run the risk of spilling the beans about the surprise! It was a lot of fun to celebrate my brother with our friends and family. Carrie had made a video of Cameron growing up with lots of memories. It was hard not to feel emotional while watching that video. Cameron was Mom's pal while growing up and I know that her presence was missed that night by all. Jenny had written a cute "30 things you may not know about Cameron" fact sheet complete with things that were going on in the world the year he was born on the back. That was funny to read and made me realize that Jenny knows Cameron very well since they have been married over 5 years now! We had lots of fun having an adult party without little toddlers running around. I didn't have to worry about chasing after Abbey while eating my food (that is always the best feeling in the world). It was hard saying goodnight and actually leaving. I hope Cameron felt how much we all love him and has a great year!

1 comment:

CHRISTINE said...

Happy Birthday Cam! We did have fun didn't we!?