Monday, August 6, 2007

School Shopping

I got a chance to meet up with Brittney and the girls to help with school shopping! We met at the visitor's center by the temple. From there we went outlet shopping at Arizona Mills mall. We had a lot of fun riding the carousel, eating hot dogs and chicken, riding the kiddie rides, and sharing caramel apples! Oh yeah, we did get some shopping in there too! We found great back to school deals. I couldn't pass up some even though Abbey isn't really going to school. Why is it so much more fun to shop for your kids? Megan was fun to watch. She was very particular about her first day of school outfit. She will definitely be wearing sparkly blue jeans! What a cutie. Melanie was good as long as she got to run around. A few times she scared herself by wandering off a little too far! Abbey enjoyed being one of the big girls even though she stayed in a stroller. We had a lot of fun making our way around the crowds of shoppers. Brittney and I don't get to do much together since we have always lived too far apart. So it was really nice to talk and hang out with her. Tim was in Tuscon at the time and got to hang out with Peter too. They went out to eat one night and another they went and saw Transformers together. We hope to get together later this month when Tim and I have two weeks off for vacation. I have never been to St. David, so it would be a lot of fun to go and visit. I am so happy that Peter and Brittney have moved back to Arizona and we can create more memories together!
P.S. The picture above was taken on our Father's Day campout, not the best but the most recent with Meg, Mel and Abbey together!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like fun. I guess I live too far away to join in. :( Good luck with the potty training. It's exciting, then not exciting. :)

CHRISTINE said...

Thanks for inviting me too! :( I don't even live that far away...geez! Just kidding. I'm glad you had fun!

Jill said...

Ya, I hope you know I am just kidding too! If my kids were there they would have driven me (and you) up the wall! Shopping with Quinn & Parks really stinks. :)

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Hey Connie it was fun and we will definitely have to do it again we look forward to seeing you too.