Friday, October 19, 2007

Favorite Holiday is Halloween?

I didn't think I would ever be paying as much attention to Halloween as I have found myself doing these last two years. It must have something to do with Abbey's Birthday being on the actual holiday! I know she doesn't get it yet but I sure have fun planning a Halloween party for her. I could go all out if I'm not careful. Lately I have been shopping around for costumes. There are some cool stores out there with all kinds of costumes and decorations. For the most part the costumes for women are all slutty, which is very upsetting! Who wants to show legs and shoulders? Especially when you are pregnant!?! With Carrie's suggestion I found a Geisha outfit that will be fun. Carrie put the makeup on me last night to try out the white face paint I bought. It was pretty scary looking. We have a few kinks to work out before Abbey's party. But we sure had a good laugh! Maybe you will get a good laugh too (hopefully it won't scare you!)...

2 comments:

David Merrill Family said...

Is that you, Connie?

Carrie Elder said...

I will try to make you look somewhat attractive next time, Connie! You do look pretty scary!