Friday, October 19, 2007

Shopping for Babies!

Yesterday I left the house all to Tim and went to Chandler mall with Carrie. Christine ended up meeting us there too (thankfully since Abbey was starting to get bored and Wyatt was just the cure). We had a few different things to get but we all had a baby shower gift to buy. Christine's sister-in-law Carla is having a baby girl and her shower is on Saturday. How fun is it to go shopping for a baby girl!?! I went to Baby Gap and found out they were having a great sale. They were offering an extra 25% off the already marked down price! (The sale rack is my favorite place to go in Gap) I found such a cute outfit for Carla's little baby girl. And to get me jazzed up about having to shop for boy clothes (I have to say I have been fighting disappointment that I can't buy girl clothes again), I found two cute onesies for Michael. I couldn't resist seeing that they were only $3.00 with out the extra 25% off!! It was just the thing to get me excited about a little boy. P.S. they are having the sale until Saturday, so if you want to find some cute clothes for your little ones get over there soon!

3 comments:

David Merrill Family said...

I can almost see a little boy in those onesies. Makes me wonder what he will be like.

Heidi Joncas said...

I agree boy shopping isn't as fun as girl shopping, but there are still a bunch of cute things for them out there.

Carrie Elder said...

I. Love. To. Shop. Any. Time.