Saturday, September 6, 2008

Date Night Surprise!

Tim and I went out to the movies for our date night early this week. I am embarrassed to say that we saw the Mummy (really, really cheesy). But the highlight was seeing this poster on the wall! If you have been reading my blog for awhile you might recognize this...
June 12th 2007 I blogged about this movie being made and Tim working the over time job while they filmed on the Highway! We couldn't believe it... who knew?!? It was worth seeing the Mummy to discover the poster and get a good laugh out of it. (This is Tim's "who knew" face)
I think it will just be a local film, but the rating is PG so maybe we will see it... it couldn't be as bad as the Mummy!

1 comment:

Carrie Elder said...

You know what's funny... I thought this guy was kinda cute in Kindergarden Cop! Haha!