Monday, September 22, 2008

Enough Said

For those of you who are either related to a Merrill, married to a Merrill, or are a Merrill... no words are needed.
For the rest of you... let me put it this way... Upon seeing this picture I took today Tim said "I want to put that in my Patrol car, two of my favorite things!" Enough said!
P.S. Yes, Mike has been pulling himself up to stand... he now tries to walk around it too... I swear this boy will be walking at ten months (he only just turned 7 months on the 19th!)

4 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Start them young!
I can't believe he is pulling himself up. He is going to walk so early!

CHRISTINE said...

Might be walking sooner than that! It was fun seeing you today. The blog background looks great...Mike is adorable, Connie! I love him to pieces...and Abbey girl too. See you tomorrow.

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

Maybe We're related somehow!! You know how Camron gets if I don't have Pepsi in the fridge! Hey Email me so I can get your current address and Phone number!lonna3616@yahoo.com

Carrie Elder said...

Haha! That picture is perfect... it says it all!