Monday, July 26, 2010

Need My Space


By the end of May our little Benji, three months at the time, decided that he loved his crib more than the bassinet. Its always a bitter sweet day for me. I get my room back, but it is the end of the newborn phase. I like to wait on the move until the baby can mostly make it through the night. In this case, Benjamin reminds me of Abigail. She was in our bassinet until five months! (that was also due to other circumstances) On the other end of the spectrum, Michael was in his crib by two months. He has been and still is a good sleeper. Good thing too since Benjamin has joined him in the "boys" room. Ben still likes to get up pretty early, like four or five, to eat and then sleep in some more. Man... two boys in two cribs! What did we get ourselves into?!?

1 comment:

Carrie Elder said...

Oh boy! Baby Ben loves his crib now eh? Connie, he is so precious. I have a picture of him on my phone screensaver! haha!