Thursday, July 1, 2010

Too Cute... Must Post

I know that Father's Day was so "last month," but these were just too cute to not post. I had these pictures for Tim to wake up to on Father's Day Sunday. And to be honest, it took a lot of work to get the kids to cooperate for them! So now they can be enjoyed on the blog instead of being ignored on the dresser.

Oh... and about Tim's Father's day... He worked that Sunday!! Thats right. Hence the no pictures of his "special" day. So I let him sleep without interruption from me and the kids. And then we had a awesome breakfast of eggs with cheese and a home roasted chili, grits, toast, bacon, fruit salad and orange juice. It was his big Father's Day meal. We went to church and then came home in time for Tim to get dressed and leave for work an hour later. I felt really bad that he had to work. But we made up for it later that week by going on a date to eat Mexican food, watch the A Team and buy his gifts (jeans and wallet, I got him a gift card to get them... you try to buy that man jeans!).

I know I probably say this a lot on my blog... but I'm going to say it again. I love my husband. One of the things I love most is watching him be a father. He is the best dad. So involved in the kids life. They love him. He works so hard to provide for our family in every way. He even goes as far to prove that on Father's Day by still working hard to provide for us at home! Here are a few pictures, some of them recent repeats... evidence of what a involved and awesome dad Tim is!
(he braided Abbey's hair one day for school and sent the picture to me to get my approval, where I was I don't remember... maybe in the hospital with Ben?)

4 comments:

Lynn, Julee and Misty said...

Wow! Those are great photos! Did you take them? What a nice idea for Father's Day. Your kids are so dang cute and growing up quickly. Hard to believe Misty is studying the Driver's Manual for her permit...where has time gone?

Carrie Elder said...

I love those pictures: ) Tim is a great dad-- and he seems like a great husband too... Lucky girl!

CHRISTINE said...

Aww, what a good daddy Tim is! It's nice to know that my sister married such a great man. Your pictures turned out so much better than mine...I'm sorry he didn't put them up in his squad car :) Love you!

Tim and Connie said...

Just so you all know the picture collage is like 2 foot by 2 foot, doesn't really fit. But I do have them on my phone :). I love those guys and most of all their momma who works hard to keep them good kids!

Tim