Monday, July 26, 2010

Feelin' the Love

The first thing I wanted to do after we got home from Abbey's last day of school was a little shopping to prepare for summer. This is what we came home with...
We already had the easel but had needed to replenish our art supplies to go with it. The kids were super excited. It amazes me how their relationship with one another can go from smiling and excited to this...
It was a classic argument about not saying "cheese" the right way. You can probably guess, Abbey was being bossy and Mike was put out...
And Ben was thinking... I'm staying out of this!
Let the creative juices flow...


They loved doing the arts stuff for a few days straight. Then it got a little old. I'm hoping that they will feel the love again for the arts, its too dang hot to swim!

2 comments:

August and Melissa said...

that is so cute! I love your blog!

Carrie Elder said...

Hahaha! Priceless! I've seen Tim do Abbey and Mike's face.