Saturday, December 8, 2007

Well I Feel Stupid!

If your car won't start when you turn the key and it won't let you pull the key out... Check to see if your car is in park!! I did this yesterday while I was in a rush to get to my hair cut appointment on time!! I ended up taking Carrie's car since she was over at the house to watch Abigail. When I got home and was really able to think straight, the first thing I notice is that I somehow had put the car in reverse before it actually started. As a result, the car wouldn't start! Am I the only one who has done that?

3 comments:

Kenna said...

Nope, your not alone!

Carrie Elder said...

I think I've done that before. Hey, at least you got to take the black beauty! :)

CHRISTINE said...

Oh you KNOW I've done that before! I've even forgotten I've started the car and then tried to start is again. Hope that never happens to you...it makes an awful screeching sound!