Friday, December 21, 2007

Here It Is For All To Enjoy...

Yes, Oscar really does use the treadmill more than anyone else in the house. Everyone seems to get a kick out of seeing Oscar exercise (Bode actually laughed at the sight last weekend)... I guess Tim and I have gotten use to it, so I never thought that it was blog worthy. But here it is upon popular demand...



I know what your thinking... we are torturing out dog by forcing him to run on the treadmil so we don't have to go out walking ourselves! I must say that Oscar loves the treadmill! He got upset when Tim was running on it the other day (running around and barking at him) because he wanted on! He will also run on it without a leash. We use the leash because Abbey and food are a big distration for him. I'm sure you can tell in the video that he has a happy smile on his face when he gets his exercise. We let him walk/run for up to an hour! It makes him a much more happy and calm dog... not to mention I don't have to get my pregnant butt outside and walk everyday (even though I probably should!).

6 comments:

Carrie Elder said...

Awww... little Oscar is so cute. I've decided to like him now:) I remember when he peed while running though... that was gross.

David Merrill Family said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. He is really moving along. Does he always do full speed?

Jill said...

I am just sitting here laughing out loud. That is too funny, and cute. Merry Christmas you guys!!

Heidi Joncas said...

Merry Christmas! Bode saw the video and laughed again. Good little Oscar.

CHRISTINE said...

I have been meaning to comment on this for awhile...what a funny dog! I know you told me that you did this for him, but when I walked in your door and witnessed it for myself it was great! It looked so funny! You guys are good owners though. I'm happy you do something for him...it's sad to think that he could just be sitting outside getting cold. Love you guys!

CHRISTINE said...

why does our say, "about us?" I can't get it to change...this is me, Christine!