Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cute Pictures

Along with the previous post of Tim and I... I took these in our backyard for my dad's 50th Birthday present on the 19th. I noticed that we didn't have a decent family picture since Michael was born. In fact, the only one we had was on Michael's blessing day (and I didn't look my best 3 weeks post baby). So we set our cameras timer and had a lot of fun taking a pictures outside with Oscar! I think I got some pretty cute pictures of the kids if I don't say so myself!

4 comments:

Carrie Elder said...

What a cute family Connie:) I love all of those pictures... good job with the editing!

CHRISTINE said...

Love the pictures!

David Merrill Family said...

Can you email me those photos? I try and copy them from blogs and they aren't very good. I would love to update my wall with new pix. Mom

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Connie I Loved reading you blog I wish we could get together more often! Your pictures are soooo CUTE! Micheal is getting so big and looking more and more like a big boy!