Friday, July 11, 2008

Nap Time

Abbey takes her afternoon nap around 1 or 2. Sometimes we have a late lunch and she gets a little tired being so close to nap time. The other day Abbey couldn't stay awake long enough to finish her grilled cheese.



Here is the video of her falling asleep... classic!! Sorry about the lighting, the quality on the camera isn't all that great... guess what I want for Christmas?



This girl is too funny. Notice her favorite blanket is draped on the back of the chair, it's the one I made for her before she arrived in the world. The princess sippy cup is a must... we only have two of these left and she has to have it!! The pink tops were bitten up a long time ago so we bought the Cars cups and are borrowing the blue tops from them. I can't find more princess ones at any store... if you see them let me know!! She calls it her "tincess" cup and has to have it pretty much all day. The stuffed horse is a recent favorite, she really is into horses and finally is getting the difference between a cow and a horse (everything use to be "cow... Moooo").



4 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

That video is priceless! She looks so grown up. I can't believe it.

Carrie Elder said...

That's hilarious! That's me in sunday school and relief society! Church is smack dab in the middle of my nap time!

David Merrill Family said...

I think I have a picture of her father looking just about like that.

She is getting tall! Well, I can't actually tell that while she is in her high chair. An earlier picture on your blog made her look so grown up.

Hugs and kisses all around.

CHRISTINE said...

That was too funny. I always feel so bad when Wyatt falls asleep in the car because his head does the same thing. So uncomfortable! That's great you got it all on video!