Friday, July 11, 2008

Four Months Going On Five!


Little man is growing so fast. He has hit the really chubby stage and is too cute. This boy melts my heart. I can't believe he is rounding up to five months! Michael is bound and determined to keep up with Abigail. They both already share a special bond... they love to laugh with each other. (I can already see them getting into trouble and giggling about it mischievously about it together!) Not to mention that Mike can get around on the floor pretty good already with rolling and pulling. I give him another month before he starts to crawl! Slow down!!

6 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

He is getting to big and even more rolley! I love it. I also think he looks a lot like time in these pictures.

Carrie Elder said...

He is too cute! And he looks just like you, Connie!

David Merrill Family said...

Man! He is so cute! Don't you love loving a baby? Babies help us feel a love we have inside that only gets tapped with we hold a baby.

CHRISTINE said...

No! Mikey is growing too fast! I don't know what it is about that second one. What a cute, cute little guy! Can't wait to see them on Wed. Thanks for coming over yesterday...sorry Tim had to work. Love you!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

Hey its lonna connolly. check me out at camronlonna.blogspot.com. jeep in touch

Chris and Tenielle said...

Michael seems so sweet. I can't wait to come to AZ to see him and you guys in person. It sounds like you are doing so well and happy. I miss you!