Thursday, June 17, 2010

Straight Talk

So after a few weeks of numbness in my arms and tingling in my fingers when waking up, nursing Benji, and mostly whenever my arms are held in a position in front of my body... I decided it was finally time to see the chiropractor. I knew my nerves were being pinched and figured it was due to being "out." I didn't figure it was because my neck was looking like this...

When it should be looking like this...

Although it didn't surprise me. I have had this problem before. So for the next four to six months this is what will be helping me...

With adjustments in there as well of course. I don't think Tim will mind keeping me in supply of my new therapy tool. Basically I will be using this as a pillow for ten minutes a day on the edge of my bed. It really is refreshingly cool to a achy neck!

On a side note, they weighed me... its time to go back to the gym for real! As of yesterday my baby is officially a four month old. No excuses like I just had a baby!

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Oh bull! You DID just have a baby...4 months is nothing! So sorry about your neck...

Carrie Elder said...

Oh no! I think my back probably looks like the curvy road, it hurts so much! A coke can is a good idea! I couldnt use it on my back though because I might crush it with my body weight. Owch.