Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tempurpedic

Someone is really spoiled. He gets to sleep in every morning with his Dad after getting his "first breakfast" in bed.
I love seeing this face... so peaceful. He has been sleeping in his own crib in the "boys" room for over a week now. Yet he still seems to make it into our bed early in the morning.
How can I resist spoiling him? I can't blame him, he loves the tempurpedic as much as Tim and I do! Look at that smile!!
Last week Ben got sick. High fever and really cranky. Spit ups more than normal and waking up in the middle of the night. Ending with a little rash on the back and stomach. I finally caved in and took him to urgent care last Saturday. He was scream crying like he was in pain for over a hour. Tim came home from work so he could be with the kids while I took Ben in that night. I thought he must have an ear infection.
Nope
I spent a higher co-pay at urgent care to hear that it was probably viral (which medicine wouldn't do anything for) or possibly, get this... TEETHING! What?!? My three month old? Teething!?! No way! I guess he has been chewing on his fingers and drooling like mad lately. Why is it that after three babies I can't remember when my kids get teeth. Three months seem really early to me.
Then to cap off the night the nice Dr. asked upon hearing I go to Gilbert Pediatrics "isn't the twilight open?" Turns out they were! How dumb am I? Oh well, peace of mind is priceless. And a bonus night with Tim is too!

4 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

That's the worst...You can never be too careful!, especially with the little ones.

CHRISTINE said...

Those are beautiful pictures of Ben! He is a doll.

David Merrill Family said...

He must have been having a sweet dream. Way to catch the moment!

Carrie Elder said...

This baby boy is my favorite. But you know this already: ) I will spoil him till the day I die!! Haha!