Friday, June 11, 2010

Random

These last few days I've been feeling off. I don't know what it is... am I depressed, I don't have any reason to be. Am I tired... yes... but why so tired? Could it be because Ben has been sick and isn't sleeping as well. Maybe its because I have been staying up too late. Why do I do that to myself? Seriously!! I think its because we had really fun filled days off with Tim on Monday and Tuesday. Anyway, I'm thankful that my kids love me unconditionally, even when cranky mommy doesn't deserve it. And I'm really thankful for a wonderful husband who let me take two naps today before he went to work AND mopped the gross tile floors (Something I've been wanting to do for two weeks but haven't done!). I hope I can get out of this funk. And go to bed early tonight!
In the mean time... some pictures that Abbey took all by herself!
(I think I had the laptop on my lap in this picture, probably looking at blogs)

(Tim reading)

(being cheesy for Abbey)

(my personal favorite, a picture of the tv, but not just any picture, I think her true desires are being shown... sugary cereal... mom doesn't buy them anymore, just boring old shredded wheat!)

3 comments:

jckhadlocks said...

I have been in the same funk.. I feel like I'm lazy but I still do stuff it's weird but I'm glad to see you're blogging a lot more.. It's fun to see what you and your family is up to :)

Carrie Elder said...

Oh miss Abbey. She is growing into quite a lovely young lady: ) That is great that Tim mopped the floors for you!

CHRISTINE said...

Ha ha. I love that Abbey girl. Sorry you've been feeling "off." We all have those days! You know you can call me. I'm always ready for some fun!