Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can't Keep Up

I can't keep up with this guy in my posts! He is changing so fast that by the time I get around to editing and uploading the pictures of him they are dated! These were taken at three months, he is now four!! Oh well, I think the blog needs a little Benjamin...

We have two blankets like this one in the picture. This one and a the blue one with stars that was seen in the hospital announcement pictures. I think they will be his favorite. We use them for naps and bed time. He knows when these blankets go around him that its sleep time. Seriously, as soon as he feels these blankets he smiles as if saying "oh yeah, I'm ready now!"

The kids love to give Benjamin kisses. He is becoming very aware of his sister and brother. I know he is so anxious to join them in all the fun.

3 comments:

David Merrill Family said...

He is so cute, Connie.

Carrie Elder said...

Your boys love to sleep don't they? Cute!

CHRISTINE said...

What a pretty little boy. I can say that now...not when he's older! He really is pretty, though.