Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Daddy and Abbey

Abbey fishing with Daddy last year
Abbey in Daddy's work boots
Hello everybody! This is officially my first blog! Notice the time it was posted... expect late posts often!! I have been so excited to get started on my blog since Monday and can't seem to find the time with my crazy days. Wednesday night, only two days since Monday, isn't that bad right?
I love to see Tim and Abbey together as Father and Daughter. It is so cute! Today was a great example of a Daddy - Daughter day. Since I was gone at the temple with my sister Carrie, Tim got to be best pals all morning with Abbey. He had so much fun with her. They washed Daddy's patrol car, took a warm bath, wrestled with each other, and walked around the neighborhood with Abbey's new stroller (a small Graco stroller for baby dolls). She loves that stroller! Thanks Grandma Merrill for getting it for her! Tim said that she pushed it all by herself, only stopping to pick up the rocks on the sidewalk and throw them back into the landscaped yards so as not to get in the way of her stroller! She walked all the way down to the neighborhood park and back, which is quite the walk for a 18 month old little girl. She would have kept right on walkn' too. When Tim tried to get her to head home she made a fuss resulting in him carrying a very upset little girl back home! She loves to be outside!!

I love to see Tim bond with Abbey... His schedule has been in the very least difficult for me to handle (working nights). But it does have a upside too. It allows him to spend the bulk of Abbey's day with her. He normally leaves during her afternoon nap. She is a lucky little girl to have such a great dad!




4 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Hey Connie! I love the pictures on your page. I hope I'll have a page set up soon. Love you, Christine

Heidi Joncas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Joncas said...

Way cute pictures of Abbey!! I hope Jer and I have a girl someday so that we can have that daddy daughter bond. Tim is so sweet with Abbey.

Jill said...

Cute picture! I love your blog. Abbey is just a little ham for the camera! Too Cute!