Monday, May 28, 2007

Good Eater!

Grandpa Webb would be proud of Abbey. She has created an attachment to Golden Puffs, Grandpa's favorite cereal. For one whole day she had to have the cereal bag with her everywhere she went! I let her keep it with her before her nap so that she would throw a fit and therefore not fall asleep. Once I didn't hear the noise of the crinkling bag I knew it was safe to sneak in and take a picture. To bad her hand wasn't in the bag, that would have been funny. What can I say, she loves to eat. Another fine example of Abbey's love
of food is shown in the pictures of her falling asleep in the car while eating Cheetos! She loved them as you can see on her face and fingers! We have to watch her in the kitchen. She will sneak in and get out cereal, syrup and honey in the cupboard! She loves the sugar! She eats healthy as well, she loves black olives, tomatoes, chicken noodle soup and Daddy's green chili beans! She really does love those beans, which makes for a few interesting days afterwards. Any pressure on her stomach and she sounds like Dad!









3 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

what a girl! She is so dang cute. I think the cheeto's pictures are great.

off woodland lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Those pictures crack me up! I am laughing so hard right now.... :)