Sunday, May 20, 2007

Abbey's Masterpiece

Our little Abbey is growing up so fast... Recently she has not had much interest in drinking the few bottles she gets before nap and bed time. So I thought, well lets try not giving her a bottle and see how she does. (My nurse practitioner told me the longer you wait after a year the more attached they get to them) She hasn't missed them for the past 3 days, except once! Daddy caved in and gave her a little milk. I guess she looked up at him with big eyes and held the bottle up saying "Baba"?!? (The wimp! Just Kidding) But so far so good. It should help my carpet from getting those annoying milk stains! Now I just have to buy the good sippy cups, which ones are the best?


Another mature thing Abbey has started to do is color. She colors so beautifully on the Bathroom DOOR!! I caught her in the act with some colored pencils last Thursday. Here are some pictures of her masterpiece... we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!