Monday, May 14, 2007

Our First Blog!

Abbey at Grandma Merrill's
It was lots of fun to visit Grandma and Grandpa Merrill over our Mother's Day weekend! It was perfect weather and very relaxing. Abbey loved being outside in the grass rather than at home playing with rocks! On Monday afternoon we were able to have a BBQ with everyone. Abbey loved to play with her cousin Bode and 2nd cousins Makayla and Nathan! As I was watching them I noticed that Abbey is no longer a baby, she is a toddler in every sense of the word! They were having so much fun running around with each other and eating until they were quite literally sick! (I hope Bode is feeling better?!?) Abbey even started to say Bode's name before we left! I am also very glad to report that Abbey was sitting in Grandma's lap reading a book, and taking gummy bears willingly from Grandpa before we left!! I know she loves her Grandparents. We hope to visit again real soon! P.S. Tricia, if you could email me the pictures you took of Abbey I would love to have them to post! Thanks again for a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Yeah for blogs!! Keep on postn'
Love you guys!!
Heidi

David Merrill Family said...

I was thinking I would see more good pictures today. hmmmm... Thanks for the visit. We enjoyed it. Give Abbey a hug for us. Mom and Dad

David Merrill Family said...

Connie,
I will send the pictures ASAP
Good Blog reading!

Terry said...

I sure do love you and your family. I adore that Abbey girl. Give her lots of loves for me, sing her a song, rock her, read her a story, play on the floor with her and the toys, look her in the eyes and tell her I love you with all my heart and Grandma and Grandpa too. Give her kisses and hugs. Pray with her and best of all hold her in the morning and whisper in her ear as she gazes and puts her cheek on yours. I love her and I love you.



Dad Webb