Tuesday, May 22, 2007

swimming cousins!


Here is Wyatt, my sister Christine's boy. He had more fun running around the pool then being in the water!

This little cutie is Grace. She is my cousin-in-law and my sister-in-law Jenny's older sister Sara's littlest girl.(did that make sense?) She is very independent just like Abbey, but has a vocabulary that would shock you for a 2 year old!
Here is Grace's older sister Hannah, she looks just like her mom Sara. What a sweetheart!
Last but not least is Michael. His mom is Julie who is married to my cousin Tyler who is a brother to Sara's husband Derrick.(are you confused yet?) Micheal is a little tank and very cute! He loved floating in the water with his mom.
I didn't get a chance to capture Isabelle and Alexa in a picture but they are too cute as well. Their mom is Tara, she is the sister of Tyler and Derrick! Tenielle and Elise, who are sisters of Tara, Tyler and Derrick, where with us too but I didn't get a picture of them either!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

HELLO, ABBEY, YOU LOOK HAPPY IN THE WATER!!! LOVE THE SWIMMING SUIT! IT IS STILL TOO COLD HERE FOR ANY WATER RELATED ACTIVITIES. LOVE YOU GUYS! MOM

Heidi Joncas said...

Abbey is getting so big. I can't wait until we can get Bode in a pool. I bet he would love it. I am so glad you guys got a blog! I love hearing all of the stories about Abbey. She is quite and artist!