Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Birthday to Us!


Once we got home from California (in between Dr. appointments for me and court dates/gas mask fittings for Tim) it was Birthday time... First was Tim, we went up to Payson that morning for his favorite breakfast at Beeline Cafe! It was a lot of fun to go visit Payson. That evening my dad treated us to Buca di Beppo, Christine watched Abbey so it was a very nice and relaxing evening. For my birthday Christine came over with cake and Wyatt and Abbey got to play! That evening Tim and I went out to dinner and a movie. I have to apologize to my family... I didn't know where my cell phone charger was after getting home from California so I didn't have my phone on! I appreciate every ones calls to wish me happy birthday from Pinetop, Queen Creek and New York City! I think I had a total of 5 Birthday messages! We both felt loved and had a great Birthday... how can you top getting to spend a week on the beach?

1 comment:

David Merrill Family said...

It is interesting that you guys have the same birthday month. So do Pete and Brittany. Wonder what that means. I am thinking you guys haven't ever connected with Jill to get your presents. I hope you do before the little outfits for Abbey are too small.