Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Was Tagged!

4 Jobs I've Had
Jamba Juice: I took pride in my smoothie making skills, it is an art!
Deluxe: ordering checks for bankers in a cubicle... worst job
Targus: Uncle's Fly Fishing Company, who can say they know what a Wholly Bugger is?
Massage Therapist at Payson Day Spa: Oddly enough I was known for the deep tissue work?, I think its because I can find peoples knots and work them out

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
The Holiday: Its like therapy
Joe Versus the Volcano: Tom Hanks is hilarious (Carrie knows what I'm talking about)
Whats Eating Gilbert Grape: I don't even know why, it just sucks me in
Toy Story: Not that I choose to watch it over and over, but out of all the movies Abbey likes to watch this one is the one I can tolerate the most!

4 Places I Have Lived
Only 4?!?
Payson, AZ
Peachtree City, GA
La Jolla, CA
Frankfurt, Germany

4 Of My Favorite Places To Visit
California: anywhere near the coast
Pinetop, AZ: whats better than family and relaxation?
Disney land: I love going and allowing myself to feel like a little girl in awe
Silverton, CO: we have gone with the Merrill's twice and it is so beautiful

4 Favorite Desserts
Bananas Foster: Dad's specialty, just had it last night and it was yummy
Lemon Meringue Pie: Webb Family tradition
Pizookie: pizza cookie with ice cream, the best one is at Oregano's
Ice Cream Fudge Sunday with Nuts: its what mom always got when we went to Dairy Queen, so of course I would get it too!

4 Favorite Dinners
Homemade Pizza: with garlic butter crust
Chicken Enchiladas: the way mom always made them, with cream of chicken soup and sour cream
Spaghetti: as long as I don't make it (it doesn't taste as good when I make it!)
Navajo Tacos: homemade fry bread and beans, I'm craving that right now!

4 Websites I Visit Daily
I don't really visit anything daily, but these are the ones I will check out the most...
Blogspot
Msn Entertainment: I love the gossip page!
Popcap.com: free games, ZUMA
Hotmail

4 Hobbies I Have
Reading: I try not to start a book that often because you won't see me until its done!
Crocheting: I taught myself with a book before I had Abbey and am looking forward to making another as soon as I can find out what colors I need!
Puzzles: I love puzzles and will stay up all night to do them
Going out to dinner and seeing movies: that is why we have no $!

4 People I Tag
Christine Williams
Jenny Webb
Carrie Webb
Tricia Merrill

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

I knew I'd get tagged someday!

Carrie Elder said...

Yay! This will be fun!

Carrie Elder said...

Connie,
Don't you think it's time for a new post? Tisk, tisk, tisk...
(remember that game on our ancient computer? It would sometimes say tisk, tisk, tisk...:) )