Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Casualties of Rock Landscapes!

Abbey loves to play outside, but playing outside in the dessert has its down side. Dang those people who thought "Rocks and Cactus would look good as landscape!" Unfortunately we are victims of that thought process!! Our beautiful rental with the big back yard is full of sharp rocks and dangerous cactus/bushes. That doesn't stop Abbey from begging to go "Outside!" and play to her hearts content. However, I usually end up having to go pick my baby up off the rocks while she cries in pain due to her countless falls! So my precious girl looks like a tomboy with the scrapped knees and bruises! Trust me, the pictures really don't do the "owies" justice! One day we dream of lush grass and flowers!

Warning: the following images may be disturbing to young viewers

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

OUCH! Don't worry, Wyatt still manages to get bruises and cuts even with grass! Look on the bright side, at least she wants to play outside! I love your new background by the way!

Jill said...

Oh, that's so sad! Makes her tougher, I guess. :o)