Saturday, November 3, 2007

Par-tay!

Tim and I pulled it off! Abbey's party was a success last Saturday, despite Tim and I running around like crazy and starting 15 min. late! Thank you everyone for coming out and dressing up! It was a hot day so I'm sure we all would have been more comfortable with out costumes on, but it was a lot of fun to be dressed up! Abbey had a blast playing with cousins at the park and opening all her gifts. Us adults had fun chatting and eating pizza, wings, carmel apples and cake and ice cream. Until next year...
This is how the makeup really turned out (except I don't have my awesome fake eyelashes on), just in case anyone thought I would go out in public looking like the other picture I posted earlier!
Here is my convict, Tim
Birthday girl Abbey was playing hard the minute we let her out of the car, here she is taking a drink of some root beer, notice the flushed cheeks!

A few pictures of our set up...



And now for some pictures of our party goers!

Misty, looking the scariest of all by far!

Jill helping Quinn eat his carmel apple Cam and Jenny with the army baby, LukeJulee, Aunt Dee, Grandma Jeanne, Great Grandmother Marj and LynnPete and BrittanyStephanie and Trevor helping the kids at the swingsCleopatra Carrie and Cat woman ChristineDad holding Luke
Abbey opening presents (she had lots of help from Megan, Melanie, Quinn, and Wyatt!)
It was a long, but fun afternoon... Here I am as we packed things up to go back home! (take a close look at the makeup, it was melting off!)

2 comments:

Carrie Elder said...

I'm so glad I could make it to the party... even though I was a little late. I think you'll agree that the party really got hoppin' when I arrived :) I think the food was excellent, the decorations spooky/cute, and the company was best of all! I can't wait for next years party. It's my only excuse for dressing up... I think next year costumes must be manditory. I'm talking about you: Cam and Jen, Jared, Dad, Uncle Lynn, and everyone else who didn't dress up (I can't remember). I sure love Abbey... and I love you too!

CHRISTINE said...

So glad to see the pictures! I want you guys to know that we had a great time at Abbey's party! I can't wait for the next one. In my opinion, they're better than Halloween! We love you guys! Thanks for inviting us and for feeding us too.