Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Tutu Queen!

Thank you Aunt Heidi for getting Abbey a tutu for her Birthday. She has now become our tutu Queen. She puts it on all the time and especially when she wants to dance to music!! I came home from Scouts one day to find Aunt Carrie (who watched Abbey for me!) and Abbey dancing to the music and beats the piano plays (you know what I mean if you have been over at our house). Of course Abbey had her tutu on and was spinning in circles. Now she will run upstairs, grab her tutu, ask you to put it on and drag you by the hand over to the piano to dance with her. It can be a lot of fun but very tiring, just ask Tim!! She also has worn her tutu to the store. Needless to say we got a lot of laughs and comments about how cute she looked. But my favorite is when she has her tutu on and then will get her Belle purse and put on all the jewelery that is inside! I really need to be better about getting pictures of this... She is defiantly our girly-girl!

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

I haven't been over in awhile so I'm looking forward to seeing the tutu in person! I am so happy she loves her jewelry!

Heidi Joncas said...

Sounds like a girl close to my heart. Hopefully it is OK that we got it for her. I can remember when I was little and I got tu-tus and leotards. They were my favorite and I wore them all the time. I bet she so cute in it!