Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year was the "Webb" Thanksgiving (we switch holidays between our families every year). I was a little nervous about how it would turn out since it was the first year that we didn't have mom with us to celebrate. Even though we were short in numbers, I am happy to report that it was a great Thanksgiving! There was Tim, me and Abbey, and Dad and Carrie. I was most thankful that Tim and Dad were able to be home for the festivities. And later that evening Christine and Jared came over to visit (Cam and Jenny were with us in spirit!). So all morning it was Tim, Carrie and me cooking up a delicious storm, with Dad popping in here and there to help out and snack on the veggies with Abbey! Even though we only had 4 adults eating at our huge dinning room table, the food still filled the whole table! We ate like Kings and had plenty left over food for the next week! Later that evening after Abbey woke up from her late nap, we went to watch Enchanted at the theater. It was a lot of fun and Abbey wasn't too much trouble thanks to "Papa," popcorn, and the singing and dancing in the movie! All in all, it was a great day. We hope every ones Thanksgiving was full of food and fun memories. We missed all our family who weren't with us and hope to see you all soon!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Can you guess who the pregnant one is?














Here we are on our way to the movies!!

Abbey sitting by Daddy and the popcorn!

2 comments:

Carrie Elder said...

Thanksgiving this year was great! I love cooking, especially with loved ones around me! The food was delectable, the company enjoyable, and memories memorable. Hehe. You'll see me quite often for dinner or lunch for the next week or so! Good job with the Turkey and the Ham Tim! I have never eaten a Turkey so succulent before!

Carrie Elder said...

By the way, I love that in the picture you took of all the food, on the left hand side is Abbeys chubby little arm. Cute!