Thursday, August 21, 2008

Terrible Two's

Abigail has a new talent of finding trouble. She knows when you aren't really paying attention to her and takes advantage of it fully! After about three times in the last month of the same thing happening, I have one thing to say to my wonderful husband...
The stuff gets everywhere... and a two year old can empty the entire bottle, all through the house, very quietly with out you noticing, while you are trying to take a little nap early in the morning! And trust me, it is no fun trying to clean up!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh No! Poor Abbey's hair! :) At least he didn't cut it all off! That's too funny. I'm excited to hear about your trip to California this year!

CHRISTINE said...

Man! I am sorry that happened again! You have lots of black too, so that makes it worse. What a little rascal that little Abbey! I love her though. Take a look at the pictures of Abbey and Wyatt on Carrie's blog. What crazy kids!

Carrie Elder said...

Oh no! Not again!! I know it makes you so mad! Sweeping sucks already, but that foot powder gets in all the nooks and crannys... and I know you... on your hands and knees probably!