Friday, August 1, 2008

August is here! (Sorry this post is so late... I forgot about it!)

Today is the first day of August. Most people think August is a boring, hot month. Not for my family. August is the month of birthdays and vacations! I have always looked forward to August growing up, probably because it was my brother Cameron's, my sister Carrie's and my birthday month! Now August means my husband Tim's birthday and my nephew Wyatt's birthday too!
(California - August 2006)
And even better, Tim and I have made it a little bit of a tradition to go to California in August! We have officially done it the last two years and will do it again this year! I can't wait!! We will be going to Newport for a whole week! Towards the end of the week my family will be coming out to join us and go to Disneyland in honor of my mom! Mom loved going to California, she grew up in Southern California. She loved the beach and Disneyland. Not long before Mom and Dad's accident we went to California for our first Webb family vacation. We went to Sea World that year and not Disneyland because the kids were too little to enjoy the experience. I know mom was looking forward to taking the grand kids there. So this year we will be going. I can't wait to see Abbey on the rides. She will LOVE them. I am really excited to take this vacation and celebrate every ones birthdays. I love August!!
(California - August 2007)

California - August 2008 Soon To Come!!

1 comment:

CHRISTINE said...

Fun trip! Looking forward to the pictures.