Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Force Is With Us!

Baby Luke has arrived! He came early this morning...around 2:20 am. He is a beautiful healthy little boy. He hardly cried out at all and was very calm. What a dream baby if he stays that way! Christine did great, she had an epidural so she couldn't really feel a thing. Her labor was a lot faster after the Doctor broke her water. It only took about 4 hours to deliver from that point (a lot faster than her first!). The first thing we noticed about Luke was his hair. He has a good head of hair and it seems to be wavy. He has beautiful lips... very much like Christine's with the Cupid's bow top lip! His chin seems to be a little more pronounced then Wyatt's was when he was born. As expected his fingers and toes were really slim and long. All in all he is a perfect little pink baby boy. I can't wait to hold him more... Congratulations Christine, Jared and Wyatt!!
P.S. John and Jill, thank you so much for letting Abigail spend the night with you... It meant a lot for me to be there for Christine and I know that you guys have been busy with babysitting recently. If you need a break from your kids bring them on over!

3 comments:

David Merrill Family said...

Congratulations to Christine and family. Wyatt has a brother and a buddy. I am glad Christine did good and that everybody is healthy.

Jill said...

I love this post with the music and all! No problem, Abbey is fun to have. She is so good over here, and she also helps my kids to be good too. :) Tell Christine congratulations. I'm glad you were able to be there for the big arrival!

Heidi Joncas said...

Congrats! He looks like a cutie. New babies are so fun. Love the music choice. I took me a minuet to get is but it works.