Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Chocolate Truffles

Last Friday Abbey and I were doing chores outside all morning waiting for Tim to wake up. She started to get bored of being outside so I opened the doors to let her roam in and out. While I was busy tending to my little garden I realized that Abbey hadn't come outside for awhile. I went inside to check in on her and noticed she had some type of wrapper in her hand. Upon a closer look I saw that she had a Chocolate Truffle half eaten in the wrapper. The rest was all over her hands and lips. I have no idea how she got one. They were all in a bag on the kitchen table! She knew I would be taking the delicious treat away before she could make anymore of a mess, so she ran under the dinning room table. Once she came out it was all the more smeared on her face. I brought her up to Tim and we had a good laugh. I took some pictures of her very gleefully eating her truffle. It was worth the little smudges of chocolate she got on our beds sheets!

2 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

What a choc-o-holic. One time Bode found a snack size snickers, It has a little hole in it, he had been quiet for awhile so I went to check on him and he had sucked on it so long that all the chocolate and carmel was gone and only peanuts were left, still in the wrapper.

CHRISTINE said...

Connie, you got some cute pictures of Abbey being "sneaky, sneaky!" I love it!