Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Word is Out...

I'm pregnant!! Tim and I decided that it was time to add to our family... a month later I took a home pregnancy test and there you go... We are excited to bring in another little spirit into our home. The baby will be due the end of February, beginning of March. I think everyone, with the exception of Carrie, feels like it will be another girl. Time will tell... I just hope this pregnancy is as easy as was the first (no real morning sickness). I hate throwing up!! I also hope I can get Abbey to stop biting her baby doll on the arm out of frustration! Not a good sign. But she loves babies, so I'm not that worried. Plus we get to practice every time we see Christine and Luke. It is nice to have a bigger sister going through these things before I do... it makes me more confident that I can do it too!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

What?!! You're pregnant?? :) Congratulations!

David Merrill Family said...

We are so pleased with you guys for your willingness to have another baby. Hey...another grandbaby. Oh! Who is on the way?

Kenna said...

Congratulations Tim & Connie! You thought one was fun just wait until the new baby comes! They are such a blessing!
Love, Your cousins ~ Kenna, Jared, McKayla & Nathan!