Monday, June 16, 2008

First Father's Day!

Yesterday was a special day... not only was it father's day, but we got to go see baby Stella and first time parents Cameron and Jenny!! Jenny and Stella got home from Utah late Saturday night. I could hardly wait to go see Stella in person. It was so much fun to watch Cameron and Jenny, so content, showing off there precious little baby girl. She really is tiny too, she was born at 6 pounds 5 ounces on June 5th. What a cutie!! This little girl is going to be so spoiled by everyone!!

These two are just under 4 months apart! My son looks HuGe compared to a ten day old little girl!! I hope they will be great friends growing up!!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

I LOVE baby Stella! What a pretty little baby. You got some good shots of her! I was glad we could all be there on Sunday. Thanks again for putting the signs up! Love you.

Carrie Elder said...

Precious precious little baby:) That was fun getting together with everyone to welcome they newest family member. Mikey is a biggin!

Heidi Joncas said...

Man Mikey is such a big boy! I love it.