Friday, June 27, 2008

Yummy!

For Jenny and baby Stella's shower, Carrie made yummy fruit dip. Abbey and I were lucky enough to have her make it at our house. That fruit dip is sooo good, just marshmallow cream and cream cheese mixed together. Abbey was in heaven licking the spoon! Marshmallow cream gets everywhere but is surprisingly very easy to clean up with a little water.

Yeah, that's me eating some left over straight from the bottle! (and I wonder why I'm not losing the baby weight!)



Thanks Aunt Carrie for making Abbey's day!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I first tasted this last weekend for a luncheon. I asked for the recipe too, only to find how simple it was! YUMMY!!! I'm going to the store right now.....

David Merrill Family said...

Abbey looks like she is getting taller. She sure looks like she loves her Aunt Carrie.

Carrie Elder said...

That was fun... especially since I didn't have to clean up! haha! Just kidding, I really did help clean up. That fruit dip is just heavenly... and I wonder why I can't lose the extra 2007 20 lbs!

CHRISTINE said...

Mmmm, love that stuff. We will never be able to thank Jared enough for introducing that to our family. For a great sugary treat, try dipping your graham crackers into the marshmellow cream. I made that one up.