Monday, June 16, 2008

To The Best Father

Tim really is the best father! He is very loved by me and the kids. Abbey is his little girl for sure and Mikey loves to be held by daddy. And I love him so much that I let him get his XBox 360... that takes a lot of love!! Just kidding! I couldn't ask for a better companion in raising children with. I love him lots...

Abbey and Mikey cuddling with dad on Father's day before bedtime (there favorite thing to do with dad!)

Tim really wanted a XBox, my step brother sold it to me so I got a good deal on a lightly used XBox. In fact, it has been set up in the house since last week... Tim didn't want to wait until Father's Day! We rented games and played them until 12:30 in the morning... I hope this won't be a trend!

4 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Let the games begin! Next Tim's gonna come home and find you all wrapped up in the Xbox. I know how you get, Connie! You love those games!

Carrie Elder said...

I was there that night you stayed up till 12:30 playing Sonic! Lots of fun! Extra fun with the fathers day cake and ice cream... yum, yum:)

Heidi Joncas said...

Oh no, not an x-box!! I would have givien you ours, although Jer would be pretty upset about that;)Happy Fathers Day Tim!

Sarah said...

That is probably not the last night Tim will be up playing XBOX untill late!! Your new blog background is sooo cute!!