Thursday, June 12, 2008

Memorial Day

I know its a little late to be posting about Memorial Day, but I'm behind! I spent Memorial Day at my Dad's while Tim spent it out on the beeline! (thankfully it was a quiet day/night for him!) We enjoyed swimming and lots of good food and sweets. It was fun spending time with Dad, Jackie, Christian, Carrie and Cameron. We missed Jenny, who was sick (blah!), and Christine and Jared who were in California (lucky!). Carrie and Cameron hadn't been back from Hawaii that long so there mood was still very much Maui -esque! Cameron played Carrie's ukulele and Carrie gave Abigail a grass skirt with lei she brought back. Of course Abbey loved it...

Carrie, Cameron and Connie


Dad, Abigail and Carrie... the ice cream we all are eating was Blue Bell Southern Hospitality, Jackie picked it up to try out and it was delicious!!

Abigail the Hula Girl!!

Mom and Mike

Cameron playing on the ukulele

Abigail playing on the ukulele, it reminds me of the boy in August Rush... she pounds on the strings a lot!

Mike doing what he does best!

Carrie breaking out the s'mores!!

I do love s'mores!

Carrie really loves s'mores...

So much that she leaves her self left overs for later!

Dad's choice of dessert... watermelon with sherbet

Mike loves Papa...

And Aunt Carrie...

And of course Mom!!

1 comment:

Carrie Elder said...

That was a fun day! I do love s'mores! I love how I have giant hands in that one picture... freaky:) Funny pictures.